Monday, January 4, 2010

This is your place

Team DM, not just Davis-Mothan, but, Marana Police Dept, spouses, friends...this is all for you. I will make posting here on race updates, useful information-anything that I think would be very valuable to you. It is your choice on whether or not you want to read it. Because work is busy, I thought it would be easier to do this in my off time. I would like you to be able to share your workout stories too. Share why you want to do this, what you hope to get out of it. It is a free forum for information sharing and story telling. I will post tips I have learned along the way with marathon training that will be helpful. I am very excited to get this all going and even more impressed by the number of you ready to take this adventure on.

No comments:

Post a Comment